Why should I be doing boudoir photography?
There are many reasons why you will want to have boudoir photography.
- It is a fun bridal shower event to pamper your girl friends and yourself to have a day of boudoir photography session. Let Rachel and myself make you all feel pretty and sexy. Let me know if you want to know more about organizing a boudoir bridal shower event!!
- Are you getting marry soon? And would want to surprise your future husband with some sexy photos?
- Have you recently undergone some physical changes and would like to capture it for your own collection?
- And who needs a reason for boudoir photography!!
What should I wear for the boudoir session?
Not sure what to wear for the boudoir session. Below are some helpful tips about what to bring to the session:
- Mix and match. Bring different colors of bra, underwear and lingerie.
- Classic Corset. Fredericks of Hollywood http://www.fredericks.com/ offers reasonably priced corset.
- High heels. Stiletto heel shoes looks best on photos!!
- Shirt. Bring your partner dress shirt or your own cute colorful shirt.
- Accessories. Hats. Earrings. Bracelet. Necklace. Bring them on.
- Skinny Jeans. You’ll be amazed by how sexy jeans can make you look.
- Strappy stocking. Thigh high strappy stocking is my favorite! Fredericks of Hollywood http://www.fredericks.com/ carries many different styles.
You can buy new pieces for the boudoir photography or bring your daily items over. White bed sheets give the boudoir photo a clean crisp look.
Is makeup and hair styling included?
Yes!!! Please only apply a light layer of facial moisturizer and no makeup when you are heading over to the photo session.
Should I get a nice tan before the session?
You would want to avoid having tan lines for the photo session so I usually recommend my clients not to have a tanning session approximately 2-3 weeks before the photo session.